Sort by Tags |

  

KAMO INTERNATIONAL is a brand producing outstanding contemporary eyewear. Founded in Copenhagen, starting from a classic, clean silhouette, KAMO has built up their impressive collection, currently comprising of a long list of timeless yet cutting edge shapes. Since its inception, KAMO's goal was to develop high quality eyewear, with a distinctive design at an affordable price. Danish design, made in Italy and Japan with Carl Zeiss sun lenses. Recycled acetate. Together with Mazzucchelli, the market leader in the production of acetate, KAMO process acetate waste into black frames. They consist of 97% recycled acetate. The remaining 3% are merely black ink. For the non black-coloured frames we use bio-based acetate. This material is made without crude oil or toxic plasticisers, bringing pollution down to a minimum.